Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

POSTING FORMAT GUIDELINES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slow Inevitable Decrepus
Admin
Slow Inevitable Decrepus

POSTING FORMAT GUIDELINES Empty
PostSubject: POSTING FORMAT GUIDELINES   POSTING FORMAT GUIDELINES I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:11 am

ALL download posts should follow these guidelines. I'm not trying to be a dick but all other forums of this type use a standard format, and it only takes an extra 3-5 minutes to post something with a bit more info than just a link. Eventually if the forum gets larger any new posts that do not follow these will be deleted because nobody has time to keep up on every post and fix them and it really just makes a mess of everything.

It's not necessary to follow the format exactly but it should be something similar to this:

SUBJECT:
Should include band name, full country name, album name and release year (not necessary to be in that order)

BODY:
1. It is not necessary to include the band, country, album names and release year here but it doesn't hurt.

2. Album art (If there is any)

3. Full track listing in the order in which it appears on the album(if you want to include track lengths and total playing time add it here somewhere)

4. Bit rate, format (.rar file size if you'd like)

ex: MP3@192KBPS, VBRMP3, 128K etc

5. Download link
(MediaFire and Megaupload ONLY)

If you have any extra info, personal opinions, genre information etc it can go anywhere you'd like, although it does help to put a description of the genre in the 'description' field under the subject field.
Back to top Go down
Dark Necrosis

Dark Necrosis

PostSubject: Re: POSTING FORMAT GUIDELINES   POSTING FORMAT GUIDELINES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:15 pm

I might ask that further uploads be on reliable hosts that DO NOT delete links after 30 days. Mediafire will delete your files if they are not downloaded for 30 days unless you are a member. So if you like uploading to Mediafire, maybe make an account so the links stay permanent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/NarcotizedOpus
Slow Inevitable Decrepus
Admin
Slow Inevitable Decrepus

PostSubject: Re: POSTING FORMAT GUIDELINES   POSTING FORMAT GUIDELINES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:01 pm

Yeah I didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POSTING FORMAT GUIDELINES   POSTING FORMAT GUIDELINES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POSTING FORMAT GUIDELINES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rules / Guidelines-
Jump to: